Monday, April 9, 2012

Llama Drama

Mama don't need anymore llama drama.  Ever read Llama Llama Red Pajama?  Well if not, you should. 

I laugh at the drama that goes on in my house.

I was in the kitchen this evening listening to Caroline and Aubrey fight.  Hysterical. 

Aubrey:  Ine Hit me Mama (Aubrey calls Caroline Ine)

Caroline:  I don't like you Aubrey

Me:  Aubrey go and tell Caroline that you don't appreciate it when she hits you.

Aubrey:  Otay Mommy

Aubrey takes off running screaming loudly.

Aubrey: No ma'am Ine.  No Ma'am. 

Caroline:  Aubrey hit me first Mama. She hit me with the blocks.  You can't be in my club Aubrey.  Mean people aren't allowed to be in my club.

30 seconds later they are sitting in the chair together watching their favorite show.


Ahh siblings.






No comments:

Post a Comment