Friday, December 9, 2011

Not Even 10 O'Clock.

Never a dull moment.

I awoke this morning to a 2 year old standing at my bedside screaming "Eat, eat, eat."  I had been up in the middle of the night so I rolled over.  I wasn't quite ready to face the day yet  Aubrey's cries were unrelenting.  I could hear the desperation in her voice,  please feed me!

The next thing I know  A glass snowman candy dish is being hurdled at my head.  Seriously?  Little Mama wants to eat.  My first reaction was to scream because I mean who expects to be awakened like that.  It's amazing the bowl didn't break because it hit the bed with a large thud.  And to think, I used to complain about Anna waking me up by staring at my face.  I would feel her breath  and open my eyes nose to nose to her face.  Actually, now I think that might not be so bad,  At least it's not like having a bowl thrown at me.

Of course after my scolding a full fledged crying session ensued.  Good morning everyone.  Sheesh.

I'm kind of making excuses for Aubrey I admit it.  But little mama is the fourth child and sometimes she has to be pretty loud to be heard around this crazy house.  This has made her an intense, strong willed little peanut.  Little mama wants to eat. Big mama needs to get her booty out of bed or else....

Pretty cute isn't she?  Don't cross her.  Trust me.



After getting the twins to school we come back to the house, get dressed and get ready to go to the grocery store.  I instruct Aubs and Caroline to go get in the car and I go to my room to get my purse.  I tell you the time lapse was maybe 1 minute and I hear loud crying and helpless screaming.  I go running to the garage to see what's up and I see Caroline dangling from the garage door getting ready to fall to her doom.  She pushed the opener and then jumped on the garage door for a ride to the top.  The very top.

Mischievous I tell ya...



I think we both suffered heart failure at that very moment.  She was pretty shaken up.

I immediately look around to see if anyone witnessed this.  Thankfully nobody.  Mom of the year that's me.  Uncle. Can a girl get a break around this joint?

Geez what a day and it is only 10 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment